Last night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart addressed the Republicans refusal to vote for the bill giving health coverage to the emergency workers who responded to the 9/11 attacks. The video of Rep. Weiner I posted before is included in the clip and Stewart also goes into more about how the Democrats could have passed the bill with a little more effort. I would embed the clip below but for some reason Comedy Central’s clips do not work here.
August 5, 2010
Anthony Weiner: My Hero, Cont’d
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 5th, 2010 at 2:12 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @NewYorker: .@BorowitzReport: Trump Accepts Larry Flynt’s Ten-Million-Dollar Offer for Information Leading to His Impeachment https://t.… 3 days ago
- I am in need of the comfort and control that comes with organizing my record collection. 4 days ago
- Sure, he gave up a run. But at least Rondon didn’t walk anyone. #CubsvsDodgers #NLCS 4 days ago
- RT @loumoore12: Imagine losing your shit over nonviolent protests, but keeping your cool over mass killings. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Richie_l0c0: A white man shoots 600 people but you’re mad at the black man who’s sitting peacefully not harming anyone. That’s why he’s… 2 weeks ago