Last night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart addressed the Republicans refusal to vote for the bill giving health coverage to the emergency workers who responded to the 9/11 attacks. The video of Rep. Weiner I posted before is included in the clip and Stewart also goes into more about how the Democrats could have passed the bill with a little more effort. I would embed the clip below but for some reason Comedy Central’s clips do not work here.
August 5, 2010
Anthony Weiner: My Hero, Cont’d
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 5th, 2010 at 2:12 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @LSPmatt: US Senate Race in TX summed up in two @dallasnews headlines: 1. Protesters led by Beto O'Rourke gather outside tents holding i… 17 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: if you think stealing someone’s baby is a reasonable response to them crossing an imaginary line on the ground you are ei… 2 days ago
- RT @PreetBharara: So Trump can unilaterally pardon anyone, absolutely pardon himself, impose his will on DOJ, ban all Muslims, levy any tar… 2 days ago
- RT @perlmutations: That fact that you have to go around begging for votes to win this, the fact that there is an iota of hesitation, makes… 3 days ago
- Imagining a Better Boyhood - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/family/archive… 3 days ago