Calling all Mac users. Does anyone out there know how to import google tasks using iCal? What about putting google tasks on the dashboard? I found a way to do that using Safari, which has a function that allows you to open web pages in the dashboard, but I am not a fan of Safari. Does anyone care to convince me to switch from Firefox to Safari and thus eliminate the need to both import google tasks with iCal and figure out a way to add tasks to Dashboard?
August 2, 2010
This entry was posted on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 at 5:28 PM and posted in Personal, Techie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @jsv1003 Damn, that’s a good set. I’ll be working but I’ll try to make it up. 2 days ago
- RT @wxdam: 17 people die in a high school and a month later there's a nationwide protest to get the attention of lawmakers. One dog dies o… 1 week ago
- RT @markhoppus: I am 100% on the side of kids not wanting to be shot in school, over those whose only wish is to sell more and deadlier gun… 1 week ago
- Have not had one of these since my last day in Phnom Penh in 2007. Hello old friend. #PhnomPenh #Charleston https://t.co/N2UUlVRpCO 1 week ago
- RT @WilDonnelly: To be fair to Trump, 66.7% of his wives left him, 100% of his casinos have been bankrupted, 100% of his universities and c… 1 week ago