I need to shorten the title of this thread, for future posts. I think I will go with “Cheney & Kristol”. Anyway, I am glad to see that Cheney and Kristol are being largely criticized for their ad labeling the DOJ attorneys who represented detainees at GITMO as the “Al-Qaeda Seven”. Even people within the Republican party have voiced their disappointment.
March 9, 2010
Attacking the DOJ & Constitution Cont’d
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 2:48 PM and posted in News and Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- "Charlottesville: How would police have reacted if a mob of angry black people had gathered there?" salon.com/2017/08/16/whi… 10 hours ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: The fake news media is blaming the stormtroopers for the Battle of Endor, but nobody is talking about the violent Ewoks 1 day ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: Liberal arts college professor brutalizes Nazi, who has a permit. More alt-left indoctrination. https://t.co/knrhHuPNDl 2 days ago
- RT @EricHolder: This is a time to choose sides-simple as that. Who do you stand with? What do you truly value? There is a right side and… 2 days ago
- RT @gadyepstein: Not many presidents could make threatening nuclear war the second worst thing he did in a week. 4 days ago