Today is Arthur Guinness Day. He is the man who gave us what is probably our most famous (though not the best) dark beer: Guinness Stout. Yummy! I think those of you who are of age, who are not teetotallers, and who like the taste of roasted barley, should celebrate with a pint.
September 24, 2009
A Lovely Day For A Guinness
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 24th, 2009 at 9:40 PM and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @jsv1003 Damn, that’s a good set. I’ll be working but I’ll try to make it up. 2 days ago
- RT @wxdam: 17 people die in a high school and a month later there's a nationwide protest to get the attention of lawmakers. One dog dies o… 1 week ago
- RT @markhoppus: I am 100% on the side of kids not wanting to be shot in school, over those whose only wish is to sell more and deadlier gun… 1 week ago
- Have not had one of these since my last day in Phnom Penh in 2007. Hello old friend. #PhnomPenh #Charleston https://t.co/N2UUlVRpCO 1 week ago
- RT @WilDonnelly: To be fair to Trump, 66.7% of his wives left him, 100% of his casinos have been bankrupted, 100% of his universities and c… 1 week ago