I have been gone for almost a week, hence the reason for the scarcity of posts here. I have another busy week ahead of me but I will do my best to keep readers updated on the latest in the health care debate and all the other news you have grown accustomed to seeing here. Thanks for reading.
August 10, 2009
I Have Been Away
This entry was posted on Monday, August 10th, 2009 at 1:17 PM and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @CoryBooker: This is a craven and cruel bill. All 50 state directors of Medicaid agree it will hurt millions. twitter.com/thehill/status… 2 days ago
- "If This Punk-Rock Democrat Can Win in Texas, Maybe We’re Not Totally Screwed" #politics #Texas splinternews.com/if-this-punk-r… 2 days ago
- RT @MuslimIQ: The Govt can find $700 Billion for War in a flash—but 1248 days since Flint has had clean water & we can't find $215M to fix… 3 days ago
- RT @ringer: Daniel “The Progressive Liberal” Richards is profoundly committed to his persona because it’s not a gimmick https://t.co/ZHsZoa… 3 days ago
- This is so good. "This 1980s-Style Thor: Ragnarok Trailer Is an Absolute Delight" #ThorRagnarok io9.gizmodo.com/this-1980s-sty… 5 days ago