For the dozen or so people who actually frequent this blog on occasion, I have made a few new additions to the blog that should be fun for us all. On the right, you should see my “Top 5 Bob Dylan Songs”, which is pretty self-explanatory. Underneath is a comment section where I hope people will express their agreement, adoration or anger at my selections. I attempted to add a countdown gadget underneath the comment section, which would show the time until the next top 5, but it did not work. Expect a new list every week. Enjoy…
July 31, 2009
This entry was posted on Friday, July 31st, 2009 at 9:07 PM and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- "Charlottesville: How would police have reacted if a mob of angry black people had gathered there?" salon.com/2017/08/16/whi… 11 hours ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: The fake news media is blaming the stormtroopers for the Battle of Endor, but nobody is talking about the violent Ewoks 1 day ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: Liberal arts college professor brutalizes Nazi, who has a permit. More alt-left indoctrination. https://t.co/knrhHuPNDl 2 days ago
- RT @EricHolder: This is a time to choose sides-simple as that. Who do you stand with? What do you truly value? There is a right side and… 2 days ago
- RT @gadyepstein: Not many presidents could make threatening nuclear war the second worst thing he did in a week. 4 days ago