For the dozen or so people who actually frequent this blog on occasion, I have made a few new additions to the blog that should be fun for us all. On the right, you should see my “Top 5 Bob Dylan Songs”, which is pretty self-explanatory. Underneath is a comment section where I hope people will express their agreement, adoration or anger at my selections. I attempted to add a countdown gadget underneath the comment section, which would show the time until the next top 5, but it did not work. Expect a new list every week. Enjoy…
July 31, 2009
This entry was posted on Friday, July 31st, 2009 at 9:07 PM and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @TVietor08: Republicans can't get an immigration bill through the House, which they control absolutely. Trump's claim that obstructionis… 21 hours ago
- RT @misterbumface: The Holocaust was legal. Slavery was legal. Segregation was legal. The brave woman who cared for and hid my 6 year-old… 1 day ago
- RT @LSPmatt: US Senate Race in TX summed up in two @dallasnews headlines: 1. Protesters led by Beto O'Rourke gather outside tents holding i… 3 days ago
- RT @saladinahmed: if you think stealing someone’s baby is a reasonable response to them crossing an imaginary line on the ground you are ei… 4 days ago
- RT @PreetBharara: So Trump can unilaterally pardon anyone, absolutely pardon himself, impose his will on DOJ, ban all Muslims, levy any tar… 4 days ago