For the dozen or so people who actually frequent this blog on occasion, I have made a few new additions to the blog that should be fun for us all. On the right, you should see my “Top 5 Bob Dylan Songs”, which is pretty self-explanatory. Underneath is a comment section where I hope people will express their agreement, adoration or anger at my selections. I attempted to add a countdown gadget underneath the comment section, which would show the time until the next top 5, but it did not work. Expect a new list every week. Enjoy…
July 31, 2009
This entry was posted on Friday, July 31st, 2009 at 9:07 PM and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @TheCousinSal: That ESPN article has really inspired the refs to step up their game in the Pats favor. #herewegoagain 6 days ago
- My son’s wardrobe choice this evening sparked a moment of inspiration. Enjoy. #riskybusiness https://t.co/64WmC6pY7E 2 weeks ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: In one bill the @GOP have perfectly summed up their priorities: Millionaires over children. Corporations over middle cla… 1 month ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Today in America a bunch of rich white people are stealing money from ALL working people because they convinced a bunch… 1 month ago
- RT @shannonrwatts: Ryan is a white man born into one of the most prominent families in Janesville, WI. When his father died, he left Ryan’s… 1 month ago