I have had maybe a handful of good haircuts in my adult life, and only one for certain that I was completely satisfied with. Those are not good numbers and are the reason why I do not like getting my hair cut. But Men’s Health is here to ease my mind with its Six Tips for a Great Cut. Most of their tips I already adhere to, but I did not know about the “single-section pulls”. Next barber who tries that nonsense with me is getting a walk-out!
July 21, 2009
The Haircut Problem
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 at 2:14 PM and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @nowthisnews: This millionaire is revealing his taxes to show just how much the GOP tax plan favors the wealthy https://t.co/ajOLxLeoR4 5 hours ago
- RT @Travon: In case it didn't click, last night in Alabama is why the entire Republican party works incredibly hard to keep black people fr… 2 days ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: Strange principle is emerging: If you admit misconduct, you resign. But if you deny it, however compelling or voluminous… 1 week ago
- RT @SenBillNelson: Senate Republicans just voted down my amendment to make the modest middle-class tax cuts permanent, instead of a tax inc… 1 week ago
- RT @SenSanders: Trickle-down economics failed under Ronald Reagan, under George W. Bush and in the state of Kansas under Gov. Brownback. It… 2 weeks ago