I have had maybe a handful of good haircuts in my adult life, and only one for certain that I was completely satisfied with. Those are not good numbers and are the reason why I do not like getting my hair cut. But Men’s Health is here to ease my mind with its Six Tips for a Great Cut. Most of their tips I already adhere to, but I did not know about the “single-section pulls”. Next barber who tries that nonsense with me is getting a walk-out!
July 21, 2009
The Haircut Problem
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 at 2:14 PM and posted in Personal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @jsv1003 Damn, that’s a good set. I’ll be working but I’ll try to make it up. 2 days ago
- RT @wxdam: 17 people die in a high school and a month later there's a nationwide protest to get the attention of lawmakers. One dog dies o… 1 week ago
- RT @markhoppus: I am 100% on the side of kids not wanting to be shot in school, over those whose only wish is to sell more and deadlier gun… 1 week ago
- Have not had one of these since my last day in Phnom Penh in 2007. Hello old friend. #PhnomPenh #Charleston https://t.co/N2UUlVRpCO 1 week ago
- RT @WilDonnelly: To be fair to Trump, 66.7% of his wives left him, 100% of his casinos have been bankrupted, 100% of his universities and c… 1 week ago