According to a new study, people who are unhappy or who suffer from low self-esteem do not benefit from thinking positive thoughts. According to the study, such thinking only serves to remind people of just how unhappy they truly are. Time magazine has the story here.
July 8, 2009
Turn That Frown Upside Down
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 2:59 PM and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @TheCousinSal: That ESPN article has really inspired the refs to step up their game in the Pats favor. #herewegoagain 3 days ago
- My son’s wardrobe choice this evening sparked a moment of inspiration. Enjoy. #riskybusiness https://t.co/64WmC6pY7E 2 weeks ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: In one bill the @GOP have perfectly summed up their priorities: Millionaires over children. Corporations over middle cla… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Today in America a bunch of rich white people are stealing money from ALL working people because they convinced a bunch… 3 weeks ago
- RT @shannonrwatts: Ryan is a white man born into one of the most prominent families in Janesville, WI. When his father died, he left Ryan’s… 3 weeks ago