According to a new study, people who are unhappy or who suffer from low self-esteem do not benefit from thinking positive thoughts. According to the study, such thinking only serves to remind people of just how unhappy they truly are. Time magazine has the story here.
July 8, 2009
Turn That Frown Upside Down
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 2:59 PM and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @NewYorker: .@BorowitzReport: Trump Accepts Larry Flynt’s Ten-Million-Dollar Offer for Information Leading to His Impeachment https://t.… 3 days ago
- I am in need of the comfort and control that comes with organizing my record collection. 4 days ago
- Sure, he gave up a run. But at least Rondon didn’t walk anyone. #CubsvsDodgers #NLCS 4 days ago
- RT @loumoore12: Imagine losing your shit over nonviolent protests, but keeping your cool over mass killings. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Richie_l0c0: A white man shoots 600 people but you’re mad at the black man who’s sitting peacefully not harming anyone. That’s why he’s… 2 weeks ago