According to a new study, people who are unhappy or who suffer from low self-esteem do not benefit from thinking positive thoughts. According to the study, such thinking only serves to remind people of just how unhappy they truly are. Time magazine has the story here.
July 8, 2009
Turn That Frown Upside Down
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 2:59 PM and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @LSPmatt: US Senate Race in TX summed up in two @dallasnews headlines: 1. Protesters led by Beto O'Rourke gather outside tents holding i… 17 hours ago
- RT @saladinahmed: if you think stealing someone’s baby is a reasonable response to them crossing an imaginary line on the ground you are ei… 2 days ago
- RT @PreetBharara: So Trump can unilaterally pardon anyone, absolutely pardon himself, impose his will on DOJ, ban all Muslims, levy any tar… 2 days ago
- RT @perlmutations: That fact that you have to go around begging for votes to win this, the fact that there is an iota of hesitation, makes… 3 days ago
- Imagining a Better Boyhood - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/family/archive… 3 days ago