According to a new study, people who are unhappy or who suffer from low self-esteem do not benefit from thinking positive thoughts. According to the study, such thinking only serves to remind people of just how unhappy they truly are. Time magazine has the story here.
July 8, 2009
Turn That Frown Upside Down
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 2:59 PM and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- "Charlottesville: How would police have reacted if a mob of angry black people had gathered there?" salon.com/2017/08/16/whi… 11 hours ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: The fake news media is blaming the stormtroopers for the Battle of Endor, but nobody is talking about the violent Ewoks 1 day ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: Liberal arts college professor brutalizes Nazi, who has a permit. More alt-left indoctrination. https://t.co/knrhHuPNDl 2 days ago
- RT @EricHolder: This is a time to choose sides-simple as that. Who do you stand with? What do you truly value? There is a right side and… 2 days ago
- RT @gadyepstein: Not many presidents could make threatening nuclear war the second worst thing he did in a week. 4 days ago