Cubs pitcher Ryan Dempster fractured his right big toe, and will miss about a month, because he got hurt jumping over the dugout fence in a fit of celebration. Embarrassing. This is the Cubs.
July 8, 2009
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 at 5:52 PM and posted in Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @nowthisnews: This millionaire is revealing his taxes to show just how much the GOP tax plan favors the wealthy https://t.co/ajOLxLeoR4 4 hours ago
- RT @Travon: In case it didn't click, last night in Alabama is why the entire Republican party works incredibly hard to keep black people fr… 2 days ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: Strange principle is emerging: If you admit misconduct, you resign. But if you deny it, however compelling or voluminous… 1 week ago
- RT @SenBillNelson: Senate Republicans just voted down my amendment to make the modest middle-class tax cuts permanent, instead of a tax inc… 1 week ago
- RT @SenSanders: Trickle-down economics failed under Ronald Reagan, under George W. Bush and in the state of Kansas under Gov. Brownback. It… 2 weeks ago