Good news for us old-timers out there as apparently having friends and engaging in social activities helps preserve motor function. Not surprisingly, old people without friends are still grumpy.
June 23, 2009
Getting Old: Not So Bad
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 at 8:32 PM and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @nowthisnews: This millionaire is revealing his taxes to show just how much the GOP tax plan favors the wealthy https://t.co/ajOLxLeoR4 5 hours ago
- RT @Travon: In case it didn't click, last night in Alabama is why the entire Republican party works incredibly hard to keep black people fr… 2 days ago
- RT @davidaxelrod: Strange principle is emerging: If you admit misconduct, you resign. But if you deny it, however compelling or voluminous… 1 week ago
- RT @SenBillNelson: Senate Republicans just voted down my amendment to make the modest middle-class tax cuts permanent, instead of a tax inc… 1 week ago
- RT @SenSanders: Trickle-down economics failed under Ronald Reagan, under George W. Bush and in the state of Kansas under Gov. Brownback. It… 2 weeks ago